Early bird registration is now open!
On this page, you can find information regarding the registration fees, process, and applicable terms. It will be updated regularly as more information becomes available.
Fees are in Euro (€) and include 22% Italian VAT
|Early Registration: Until April 3, 2023, 23:59 GMT+1||Regular Registration: Until June 1, 2023, 23:59 GMT+1||After June 1, 2023 23:59, GMT+1 and On-Site|
|Reduced fee affiliated glaucoma society members||€580||€720||€880|
|Reduced fee allied healthcare professionals and research scientists||€340||€370||€440|
|Reduced fee students, physicians, and scientists in training||€170||€190||€220|
What is included in the WGC-2023 registration fee:
By registering to WGC–2023, you will have access to:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the exhibition
- Abstract eBook
- Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception & Poster Walks Receptions
- Daily coffee breaks from Wednesday, June 28, 2023 – Saturday, July 1, 2023
- Post-congress access to the online WGA Educational Portal, which will provide you with the recorded main sessions of the 10th WGC
- Certificate of Attendance
Registration cancellation conditions:
Cancellation must be done in writing to email@example.com, and confirmed by the Congress Organizer.
The following cancellation fees apply:
- In case of cancellation before or on April 3 (23:59 CEST), 2023, the registration fee will be fully refunded
- In case of cancellation from April 3 (23:59 CEST), 2023 to May 31 (23:59 CEST), 2023, the registration fee will be refunded with a deduction of 50% as a penalty charge.
- After May 31 (23:59 CEST), 2023, the registration fee will not be refunded for cancellations or no-shows.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please feel free to contact the Delegate Management Team at WGCfirstname.lastname@example.org.
10th World Glaucoma Congress 2023
c/o MCI The Netherlands
1062 HE Amsterdam
T: +31 20 575 4220