Abstract submissions now open!
The WGA invites you to actively contribute to the congress by submitting an abstract for consideration and inclusion in the program of the 10th World Glaucoma Congress.
Abstract submissions will close on January 16, 2023 (23:59 CET).
Why submit an abstract?
- Present your work on a global stage and give it the visibility it deserves.
- Connect with specialists around the world who share your research interest.
- Contribute to increasing the knowledge of treatment of glaucoma-related disability worldwide.
- Improve or showcase your presentations skills to an international audience.
Abstracts for the Submitted Program will be accepted into the following 10 topics:
- Surgery and surgical outcomes
- Medical Treatment and Non-Incisional Surgery
- Laser therapies
- Structural and Functional Testing
- Epidemiology, Quality of Life and Health Economics
- IOP Measurement, Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Laboratory Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence / Big Data
- Genetics, Genomics and Biomarkers
- Abstract title: The title should be brief, interesting and describe the focus of your research.
- Format: The abstract content should not exceed 2500 characters including spaces and punctuation.
- Structure: Abstracts should be structured as follows: Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Language: Abstracts should be submitted in English. Please take time to review spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Method: Abstracts can be submitted via the online Abstract Submission Platform only. Abstracts sent by email will not be accepted.
- August 29, 2022 – Abstract submission now open
- January 16, 2023 – Abstract submission deadline (23:59 CET)
- End February, 2023 – Notifications of acceptance sent to presenting authors
- April 3, 2023 – Early bird registration deadline