Fields of Interest
Anton HOMMER at WGC-2023
Wednesday 28 June 2023 09:45-10:45 CEST Room H
Joint symposium of the Austrian and Swiss Glaucoma Society
Wednesday 28 June 2023 15:30-17:00 CEST Room A
- What do we know about the risk for visual impairment due to primary angle closure?
Lisandro Massanori Sakata (Brazil)
- Angle Closure Disease: Genetics and Family History
Tin Aung (Singapore)
- Is gonioscopy still essential for proper angle closure management?
Tony Hommer (Austria)
- Acute Angle Closure: Best treatment approach in difficult cases
Michael Waisbourd (Israel)
- How to properly incorporate recent RCT findings into daily clinical practice?
Augusto Azuara-Blanco (Ireland)
- Frequently asked questions in PACD treatment strategies
Clement Tham (Hong Kong)
- New technologies to improve risk assessment for angle closure disease
Benjamin Xu (United States)