Location and Venue
WGC-2023 will take place at La Nuvola Convention Center in Rome, Italy. La Nuvola is one of the most iconic buildings in the entire City of Rome. This visionary building by Massimiliano inaugurated in 2016 is acknowledged worldwide as a fine example of contemporary aesthetics, characterized by eco-friendly materials and innovative technological solutions.
La Nuvola address: Viale Asia, 40 /44, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci Airport 20 km
Journey time: 20 minutes
- Rome – Ciampino Airport 16 km
Journey time: 15 minutes
- Rome – Centre 8 km
Journey time: 15 minutes
How to get to Roma Convention Center - La Nuvola by public transport
The following transit lines have routes that pass near Roma Convention Center – La Nuvola
- How to get to Roma Convention Center – La Nuvola by Bus
- Click here to view the bus route to see step-by-step directions with maps, line arrival times, and updated time schedules.
- How to get to Roma Convention Center – La Nuvola by Train?
- Click here to view the train route to see step-by-step directions with maps, line arrival times, and updated time schedules.
- How to get to Roma Convention Center – La Nuvola by Metro?
- Click here to view the metro route to see step-by-step directions with maps, line arrival times, and updated time schedules.
Watch the La Nuvola Video
Italy Entry Requirements | Who Needs a Schengen Visa to Enter Italy?
We strongly advise that if you require a VISA to enter Italy, you begin the process as soon as possible to ensure your attendance at the WGC-2023. All VISA applications will be handled solely by you.
All EU / EEA nationals will only need to present an identification document to enter Italy due to the common travel area of the Schengen Zone, part of which Italy is.
In the meantime, if you are a non-EU/EEA traveller wishing to visit Italy, you will need to present the following at the Italian port of entry in order to be permitted to enter:
- A valid passport or travel document. Valid for at least three more months beyond their planned date of Exit from Schengen and issued within the last ten years.
- A visa – if they are subject to the Italian visa regime.
Other documents such as an invitation letter from an Italian host, proof you have the financial means for a trip to Italy, or a round-trip ticket, may be required from you. For more information in this regard, contact the local consular services of Italy in your country of residence.