Welcome to the WGC-2021 Virtual Platform access page.
On this page, you are able to access the platform. Below you can find useful information to get ready and get the most of your online experience for the 9th World Glaucoma E-Congress.
- On June 28, you will receive your credentials to access the congress platform. You will be able set up your profile mentioning which topics you are the most interested in, and browse certain content of the WGC-2021.
- On June 29, the WGA General Assembly will take place from 3 to 4 pm CEST. All congress participants are invited to attend.
- On June 30, the WGC-2021 congress officially starts at 1 pm CEST with the opening ceremony. Live sessions are scheduled until July 3, 2021.
- As of July 4, the live sessions will be available on-demand on the platform. You can access all congress content until December 30, 2021 (23:59 CET).
- On December 30, 2021 (23:59 CET), the congress platform closes.