Join us for the WGC-2021 Photobooth Competition!
Snap and share your selfie at the WGC-2021 Photobooth… it’s fun and super easy:
- Go to the WGC-2021 photobooth on the Entertainment tab of the e-congress platform
- Choose your favorite background
- Strike your best pose
- Share your photo on social media using the official congress hashtags: #WorldGlaucoma #WGC2021
- The best photo will win a complimentary registration to attend WGC-2023 – feel free to post as many pictures as you like!
Japan – an inspiring country of stunning scenery, fascinating history and culture. A land of striking contrasts from the modern, high-tech to ancient imperial cities!
From June 26 to July 4, 75 participants joined the WGC-2021 walking challenge that led them to discover the Jewels of Japan (9 milestones). A total of 206 847 steps were reached!
Congratulations to all active participants who walked the extra miles for glaucoma!
Karaoke Fun after the Closing Ceremony!
After the Closing Ceremony on July 3, we celebrated the end of the congress with an exceptional Karaoke party! Singers performed songs previously submitted by attendees.
To watch or re-watch the Karaoke party, go to the Must See Sessions page of the e-congress platform.
Congratulations to the 3 winners of the WGC-2021 Gamification challenge! Between June 30 and July 3, the participants actively engaged during the live sessions, connected with our industry partners, and made their experience as interactive as possible. They won a complimentary registration for WGC-2023.
- Ismet Bekhechi – 19292 points
- Sana Nadeem – 18811 points
- Alexandra Trivli – 15556 points
We look forward to seeing you at the 10th World Glaucoma Congress from June 28 to July 1, 2023 in Rome, Italy!